The Real Club Náutico de Gran Canaria is located in a privileged area of the city of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria. With more than 100 years of history offers excellent facilities for lovers of the sport of sailing. The dock area offers everything a sailor could want and our modern fitness center, overlooking the Marina, and the pool of 50 m, are the ideal complement to the preparation of the sailor. To visit the Club’s website, click here.
|Individual prices l||Groups of 6 and more sailors|
|One month||120€||80€||as a monthly membership fee|
If you are attending a training camp, you are benefited by the use of our club facilities and discount in regatta fees.
– Free entry for coaches and team leaders ( max 3 persons).
– Team fees will be in any case subject to payment in advance.
– Coaching support from the clubs coaches is not included of any price.
– For those attending Training Camps, the regatta will be 30€ per sailor
– Use of the gym for teams will be under schedule and will be arranged with the gym staff.
– Coach ribs of teams as well as use of cranes and mooring are included in prices.
– Trailers coming from Huelva may have a discount if booked by the sailing office. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for info.
– Further information of training camps please click here
|Simple l||Double per person|
|Olympic Sailing Week||75€||60€|
|Training Race on january||50€||50€|
– These prices include the fee from 2 days before the regatta until the end of the event.
– With the regatta entry fee, sailors and coaches attending only the event, have access to terrace and restaurant.
– Use of the facilities (pool, gym, sauna or paddle tennis) will be posible after registration for a weekly visitor membership (45€)
– Coach entry fee 50€ ( only for Olympic Sailing Week and for the Carnival Race.
– Monthly Fee: 140 € (16 days or more)
– Up to 15 days: 70€
The payment of these fees gives full access and use of the facilities of the Club. Access to the restaurant or Sailing area to collect sailors could be allowed for Team Members or Families.
|Type of boat l||Dimension l||Price per day l||Price per month l||Price per three months|
|Techno/RSX||(2,30 x 1,13)||2,00€||28,00€||70,00€|
|Laser||(4,23 x 1,37)||3,00€||46,00€||130,00€|
|420||(4,20 x 1,70)||4,00€||64€||182€|
|470||(4,70 x 1,70)||4,00€||64€||182€|
|29er||(4,40 x 1,70)||4,00€||64€||182€|
|49er||(5,00 x 2,90)||6,00€||100€||285€|
|NACRA||(5,40 x 2,30)||6,00€||100€||285€|
|TORNADO||(6,09 x 3,02)||7,00€||154€||410€|
|HOBBIE||(6,40 x 4,10)||8,00€||172€||490€|
At the Real Club Náutico de Gran Canaria, there are a series of rules of conduct, which would be convenient to follow, so that all runs properly during the stay in our Club
1. Those with access to the club must wear adequate clothing and shoes according to the premises and social activities being held.
2. On the main and upper floors everyone can wear a proper informal outfit during the day. After 6pm men will not be allowed in shorts or bermudas, only long pants.
3. Swimming suits can only be worn at the swimming pool area, adequate clothes and shoes are required.
General restrictions for minors:
On the main, upper floors and “Nestor Room” children under 12 will be able to remain as long as they are accompanied and watched by their parents or responsible adults.
Due to limited space, parking at the club is reserved for members only.
The club´s facilities should be used in a positive and sportsman like manner.
1. No roller skates, inadequate clothes or shoes can be worn on the sports facilities, or any other equipment that may damage them.
2. Adults have preference for the use of sports facilities.
1. Please use the shower before using the swimming pool.
2. Due to the limited number of chairs and lounge chairs, children under 14 must offer them to adults.
3. It is forbidden: to disturb the tranquillity of the users by shouting, playing games or other bothersome and noisy activities
4. Drinks and food can only be consumed in the designated areas.
5. Chairs and lounge chairs cannot be reserved with clothes articles.
1. The access to the gym is restricted to children under 16 years of age. Apart from adequate clothing and shoes the use of a towel is needed. Bags must remain outside the gym.
2. Children under 16 can access the gym and martial arts room only when accompanied by a previously authorized coach.
1. Please shower before using the sauna and wear a towel or suitable attire.
2. People under 18 are not allowed to enter the sauna.
Changing room lockers:
The changing room lockers are scarce so we ask that you do not block them and leave sports bags under the supervision of the employees thereof.
REGARDING THE TRAINING CAMPS SAILORS MUST:
– Show an educated and respectful attitude towards other club members or sailors in the club.
– Pay the amount required for training.
– Observe the rules with regard to legislation on tobacco, alcohol and other such substances.
– Show a level of responsibility during the training sessions.
The Real Club Náutico de Gran Canaria has a limited offer of Transport Aids for Teams. If your Team wants to benefit from it, please send us email us to email@example.com so we can explain you the terms and conditions of the offer.
At this moment our transport aid program has finished,lots of sailors and Teams have received our help.We should be very happy to know that you are among them.
Anyway you can still have acces to our discounts with transport companies.Please email us.
You can also have a look at our Charter Boat Suppliers
If you are looking for accommodation, please feel welcome to check our Hotel Deals
If you have any doubts or need further info please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
The dock area offers everything a sailor could wish for:
The restaurant offers a very affordable daily menu and a wide wifi area, reasons that make our guests’ stay more enjoyable.